ON-GRID/GRID-TIED SOLAR SYSTEM
ON GRID/GRID TIED SYSTEM
The solar power system which is connected to the main power supply is called as the on grid solar power system. They are also known as grid-tie system or integrated system. If your solar power system can’t provide the necessary electricity which you required at certain times then you will utilizes your required power from the grid. And if your system produces more electricity as compare to your requirement then you can give to your local grid,the extra electricity exported to the grid adjusted in your monthly electricity bill. .
These systems do not need batteries and use common solar on grid inverter and are connected to the public electricity grid. Any excess solar power that you generate is exported to the electricity grid
On-grid solar power systems generate power using a solar power system and are directly connected to the utility power grid. These systems send excess power generated by the solar power system to the utility grid and consumers get compensated for the extra power fed back. These systems work in collaboration with the power grid. In the case when there is not enough sunlight to meet your business’ needs, the system runs on the power supplied by the grid.
Capacity of on grid system start from 1kw to MW Scale.
ADVANTAGE OF ON GRID SOLAR SYSTEM
- The on grid solar power systems will reduce your electricity bills. And provide you money or compensation in your electricity Bill if you can give extra genrated power to your main grid.
- very popular in Residential,Commercial & All the sectors.
- On-grid solar systems are very cost-effective and easy to install.
- The lifespan of on grid solar power systems is more. You can use it for a long period without any damage.
- This system will reduce the carbon genration. Thus help our environment pollution free.
- There is no need of expensive batteries to store the electricity.
- Investement will return back in 2-3 year,Rest all the life span of the system which is about 20-22 year you can utilizes your free electricity.
- Subsidy will provided to the installer as per state solar policy & MNRE Norms.
NEED HELP FOR YOUR ON-GRID SOLAR SETUP
Call or Mail Us on;
Land Line: 0120-4563565